COVID-19 PROTOCOL - Dean Delmonte & Company
To our Valued Clients,
At Dean Delmonte and Company, we have gone to great lengths to provide a safe, sanitized and comfortable environment for all of our clients and staff during these unprecedented times. All members of our team have completed the Barbicide Covid-19 Certification in training that covers the latest data on infection control in our industry and how to keep ourselves and our clients safe while in the salon.
To minimize the amount of people in the salon at any one time, we have closed off our cloakrooms and waiting area and will be taking clients by appointment only.
Our stations are positioned 6 feet apart and to further ensure your safety, all of our service schedules have been modified to minimize capacity at any one time.
There are sanitizing stations positioned at the stylist stations and common areas for a complete cleaning and sanitizing to take place between each appointment, along with hand sanitizer for your use at multiple locations around the salon.
All our staff will wear PPE and you will be provided with a disposable mask and cutting gown which will be discarded as you leave.
Preparing for your appointment:
- Arrive at your appointment time and not early. You will be asked to wait just outside the door until your stylist arrives to greet you.
- Bring as little as possible to your appointment, ideally only your method of payment and mobile device/purse as there will be no storage area to stow bags or outside coats.
- Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members and children will not be permitted to wait with you and will be asked to leave and return at the end of your appointment.
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted.
If you are feeling unwell with cold/flu like symptoms, have a fever or cough, or have travelled within the last 14 days please do not attend your appointment and cancel until you no longer are experiencing symptoms and 14 days have passed.
It is mandated that all team members at Dean Delmonte & Company:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Clean and sanitize their station and tools before and after each client.
- Sanitize their hands before and after each service and every time they step away from their client during the service.
- Stay home if feeling sick or unwell.
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Dean Delmonte & Company